“The power of imagination makes us infinite.” ~ John Muir
Today I decided to try something new – a picture game. It’s called match a picture with a quote. The picture and quote above is an example. I chose this picture and quote because these flowers seemed to me to be a reflection of Nature’s infinite imagination.
Now, it’s your turn to play the game. It’s not hard and hopefully you’ll have fun with it. Here are the instructions for this picture game:
1) Look at the following four inspiring pictures below, labeled Picture A, Picture B, Picture C, and Picture D.
2) Pick ONE of the pictures you like.
3) Then go to “inspiring quotes” following the pictures. (There are more quotes than pictures to give you choices.)
4) Match your chosen picture with one of these quotes.
5) Briefly share the picture and quote you chose as well as your reasons for picking that particular picture and quote.
Want to go step further? You can choose more than one picture to match with a quote or match all the pictures. In addition, if you have a quote you like better than those on my list, feel free to use it. Be sure, however, to include it in the comment box.
Picture A -Flowers
Picture B – The nest
Picture C – Leaves
Picture D – Statue
1) “Even the weak become strong when they are united. ~ Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
2) “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be” ~ Lao Tzu quotes
3) “Failure is success if we learn from it.” ~ Malcolm Forbes
4) “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” ~ John Muir
5) “You can if you think you can.”~ George Reeves
6) “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.”~ Karen Kaiser Clark
Have fun with this game:~)