Springtime has arrived where I live!!! Everything is in bloom, which is evident on my car as it now looks slightly green, instead of black:~)
The other day I ventured out into my garden to do some weeding. I was absolutely stunned to see that my Daylily flower plant had adopted a star wand.
Yes. You heard right. Growing peacefully from the Daylily was this lovely little star wand. Now, in case you don’t know this, star wands are known for their magical abilities.
They work best for children simply because children still believe in magic. Evidently, that’s very important for a star wand. If you don’t believe in her powers, she’s unable to use them.
In short, it takes two to make her magic. She has the potential resting inside her like a seed, but it only blooms into magic if one believes.
I think we should see if little star wants work, don’t you?
Today’s challenge is also a gift. You get to help this newly born star wand become a full fledged magic wand. In return, she will grant you your wish.
You have this power; it is deep inside your soul and you must reach for it. There are some rules, however that must be followed:
1. You must believe in magic and the powers of the Universe to answer your request. If you don’t believe, there is nothing you can do for the star wand or she for you.
2. You must say the following words to her three times in a row – this is very important. If you get interrupted while saying these words, you must start over.
Oh, lovely star wand of one
Basking in the spring sun,
I respectfully ask of thee
Grant this special wish for me.
Don’t be shy; say the words nice and loud so she can hear you! Come on….you can do it…say it a little louder:~)
I have been told by the spring fairies that doing this will grant the star wand her powers and, in turn, she will grant your wish:~)
While you don’t have to share your wish — that’s between you and the star wand, here are some things you can share in your comments.
- Share your feelings about magic and whether or not, you believe wishes can come true.
- Share a time when you made a wish and it came true.
- How do you feel about the belief that the Universe will answer our request or wishes if we believe?
May all your wishes come true:~)
The small print:~)This site does not guarantee your wish will be granted. Belief is difficult to measure and varies from person to person. It is known that the more you trust in your own belief, the more likely the star wand will grant your wish. However, truth in advertising requires us to mention that some star wands are persnickety and their wish granting takes a bit longer. Be patient:~).