Guess what? Someone thinks I’m a Kreativ Blogger! YEAH. Come join me in the celebration! And if anyone can get us in the mood, it’s Kool and the Gang!! So, start the video, get up from your chair and do a little dance. Come on, it’s FUN:~)
Kreativ Blogger Award
I’ve just received this award from my new friend, Shay, of both Word Garden and Objets D’art. Shay is a wonderful poet and features her poetry on her site, Word Garden. It is beautiful, touching, witty and downright funny; a combination I simply cannot resist:~)
Her other site, Objets D’art, is best described in the subtitle:
“Reflections from a life devoted to elegance and beauty. Also, the wisdom of Bill Cosby, whose spirit lives inside my toaster.”
How can you resist a subtitle like this? This site features a diverse group of characters who are as funny as they are elegant. I highly recommend that you visit one or both of these sites!
New Rules to Challenge You
As part of receiving this award, you are supposed to list seven “interesting” things about yourself. Having received this award before, I thought it would be fun to change the game around a bit; to give you something challenging. I’m exercising my ‘Kreativ’ personality, plus… you know how I like a challenge:~)
Therefore, I am listing 10 things; seven of which are true and three are not. I’m challenging you to pick the three that are NOT true.
Whether or not you deem any of these things interesting… well, that’s up to you:~)
A Little About Me
Which three of the following do you think are not true?
- On my 13th birthday, instead of a cake, I had a watermelon with candles .
- When I was a kid, I jumped into an empty swimming pool and knocked myself out.
- I once won a hula hoop contest and because of this, got to meet Michael Landon (Little Joe) of Bonanza fame.
- My second toe is longer than my first, which according to legend means I’m bossy. Who me?
- I was once featured on The Weather Channel.
- When I was 15, I made a dress and won a sewing contest.
- I got lost in Pompeii, Italy with no money, no passport and was rescued by a very handsome Italian.
- As a kid, I participated in cattle roundups and drives on horseback.
- I was kicked out of the London Ritz Hotel for wearing “inappropriate” clothing.
- When I was five, a movie was made in my home town and I was selected to be one of the extras.
Another rule for receiving the Kreativ Blogger Award is to nominate seven other bloggers for the award.
Hmm. One interesting fact about me that I DIDN’T put on the above list is that I don’t like to follow rules!
Therefore, instead of seven people, I am nominating three for this award. All three bloggers are relatively new to my site, as I am to theirs. However, I think their sites are very “Kreativ” and they deserve this award.
To be perfectly honest, I have a second motive for their nomination: I’m curious and hope to entice them to share more about themselves.
So, without further adieu, here are my Kreativ Blogger Award Nominees:
Do visit their sites. I think you’ll greatly enjoy the variety of topics as well as the humor:~)