Happy New Year

by Sara on January 2, 2013

Coming?

Going?

Wherever your path takes you…

I hope you end up where you want to be:~)

{ 22 comments… read them below or add one }

Lynn January 2, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Thank you – a lovely thought. Happy New Year, Sara!
Lynn´s last blog post ..A new year, rained out and taking it all down

Sara January 3, 2013 at 6:23 pm

@ Lynn — Thanks. I enjoyed your post about the black-eyed peas and collard greens…Southern New Year food:~)

Kelvin Kao January 3, 2013 at 2:11 am

Happy new year, Sara.

Did you take these? How did you make them to look like this?
Kelvin Kao´s last blog post ..Looking Back At 2012

Sara January 3, 2013 at 6:25 pm

@ Kelvin — I did take the photos, but getting them to look like this was cheating a bit. It’s called Photoshop and it has all sorts of fun things you can do to pictures with a click. If you ever try it, it’s under “filters.”

BTW I loved your Christmas puppet video. It was very well done. HD video is nice!

Hilary January 3, 2013 at 4:14 am

Hi Sara .. Happy New Year – love the two takes of the little seabird .. great photos ..

Cheers and have a great 2013 .. Hilary
Hilary´s last blog post ..Desiderata …

Sara January 3, 2013 at 6:22 pm

@ Hilary — Thanks and a happy new year to you, as well:~)

Liza January 3, 2013 at 5:08 am

Lovely pictures. :)

I hope you have a wonderful year. :]
Liza´s last blog post ..Introducing 6sticks

Sara January 3, 2013 at 6:26 pm

@ Liza — Thanks about the pictures. Back at you about the wonderful year. I hope you’re still thinking about teaching. You’d make a great teacher:~)

Liza January 5, 2013 at 6:30 am

Nope. :(

I’ve decided to try to start my own non-profit organization and spread awareness about abuse and depression and such. Child abuse, mostly.
Liza´s last blog post ..6 Examples of Awesome Web Designs

Sara January 5, 2013 at 4:49 pm

@ Liza — Good for you:~) We need more education about child abuse. As I see you’ll still be “teaching” in a different way:~)

suzen January 3, 2013 at 10:21 am

Hi Sara and a VERY Happy New Year to you! Love the pictures and the questions Coming? Going? Sometimes it’s hard to tell isn’t it? :)
Hugs
SuZen
suzen´s last blog post ..8 Sexy Ways to burn calories

Sara January 3, 2013 at 6:29 pm

@ suzen — It is hard to tell sometimes which way I’m moving, but whichever way I’m sure I’ll learn something along the way. I learned something from you in your last post. It was rather “hot” if I do say so, but definitely a good way to burn calories:~)

Linda January 3, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Happy New Year, Sara!

Great pics, and I agree with Suzen about whether we are coming or going. Hopefully, it will always be in the right direction.
Linda´s last blog post ..Ringing in 2013

Sara January 3, 2013 at 6:30 pm

@ Linda — As I said to Suzen, whichever way you end up, there will be something to learn, don’t you think? Thanks about the pictures and I hope you have a great new year.

jean sampson January 4, 2013 at 12:31 am

Hey, Sara, Happy New Kitchen to you! Don’t forget to post the pictures of the new place so we can see what you have been doing! And now you will have to start taking photos of what you cook in that kitchen!
I love the pictures no matter how you got them! All’s fair in art, right? :)

Sara January 5, 2013 at 4:45 pm

@ Jean — I know…I’m late in getting those pictures up. I’ll try to get a good picture of the “new” kitchen and maybe something Jim has cooked in it:~)

Thanks about the pictures. It’s fun to play with filters. They give a different look to pictures.

Patricia of Patricias Wisdom January 4, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Happy New Year to you also Sara,
I loved the pictures. I had a picture taken of myself that I am hoping IT girl will put up on my website soon, we got it to facebook so far…

I had so much company this holiday for so long, I took an 18 hour nap for the New Year! I was off the computer for nearly 2 weeks also. We actually had a small snow storm for about a hour on Christmas morning – rare here. We are having our usual cold crisp sunshine now…about a weeks worth.

Love the pictures and your shopped touch ups.

Hoping to get back to writing and get things back on track this week…wow did I get far behind?
Patricia of Patricias Wisdom´s last blog post ..Hearing Aids: The Future is Here

Sara January 5, 2013 at 4:47 pm

@ Patricia — WOW and eighteen hour nap. Sometimes it’s really good to take computer breaks. I’m pleased, however that you’re getting back on track. You do the best book reviews and I loved the book I won. It was odd, but interesting:~)

Gerri Smalley January 5, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Wonderful!!
Happy New Year!! xxO
Gerri Smalley´s last blog post ..Surrender

Sara January 10, 2013 at 5:34 pm

@ Geri — Thanks and a happy one back to you:~)

Fireblossom January 6, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Happy New Year, Sara! Thank you for your recent comments! You were one of the few who really understood “The Perfectionist”.
Fireblossom´s last blog post ..Charity

Sara January 10, 2013 at 5:36 pm

@ Shay — Sometimes I get your poetry (yeah!) and sometimes I’m not sure I do BUT I always love reading it. You are such a talent:~)