Funny Friday

by Sara on February 28, 2013

Today, there is no fiction writing. But don’t be too disappointed:~) Because I believe laughter is good for you, I have a treat for you this Funny Friday.

Not long ago, I came across the following video, which is clever, funny and well, a bit silly in places.  However, I think you’ll find something to make you laugh:

YouTube Preview Image

There are many more of these videos on YouTube. Some do repeat, but I guarantee you will not mind.

The videos are from an actual BBC Television program called “Walk on the Wild Side,” which I believe is now into its third season, but on CBBC!

According to Wikipedia, “Walk on the Wild Side” began in 2009. The premise is to do voice-overs to actual natural history film footage. The program also includes celebrity guest voices.

Please keep in mind — some of the humor in this video may be just a bit different. If you don’t like something, scroll through it.

Please feel free to share your favorite scene. My favorite was “Daytime Nighttime.”

Enjoy Funny Friday.

p.s.

For those of you who want more, here’s another:

YouTube Preview Image

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

Kelvin Kao March 1, 2013 at 5:03 am

My co-worker just showed me this the other day. I loved it. It’s like a caption contest, on steroids.
Kelvin Kao´s last blog post ..Happy Valentine’s Day

Sara March 11, 2013 at 2:59 pm

@ Kelvin — I like that “a caption contest on steroids.” That’s funny:~)

suZen March 1, 2013 at 10:57 am

How delightful! Thanks for the giggles. Happy March 1st to ya! It may be snowing here today, but my Spring Fever is nevertheless ON!
Hugs
SuZen
suZen´s last blog post ..Happy Thoughts = Happy Cells

Sara March 11, 2013 at 3:02 pm

@ SuZen — a giggle is the way/to having a good day. So glad to send one your way:~)

jean sampson March 1, 2013 at 2:42 pm

LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful laughs! I will check out more!!! Saw a little pink tree (cherry?) blooming today! Spring is coming to Virginia!

Sara March 11, 2013 at 3:05 pm

@ Jean — our poor plants can’t figure out whether it’s spring or not. My Japanese Magnolia bloomed in December and then got whacked by a January freeze. But I think spring has sprung. I’m seeing lots of buds and my dogwood is in bloom — they’re a bit smarter than the Japanese Magnolia:~)

Talon March 1, 2013 at 2:42 pm

I love British shows (I have inherited my mother’s British sense of humor) so I loved these, Sara!

Hope you are having a fabulous fun Friday!
Talon´s last blog post ..Like Alice’s tumble into the rabbit hole…

Sara March 11, 2013 at 3:07 pm

@ Talon — British humor is an acquired taste. I think it requires be able to deal with silly and sometimes disgusting humor, but it definitely tickles my funny bone!

Thanks for sharing.

Valerie March 3, 2013 at 11:42 am

Sara! Sara!

These were hilarious!! Thanks for adding some much needed humor to my weekend! xx
Valerie´s last blog post ..Amnesia

Sara March 11, 2013 at 3:07 pm

@ Valerie — You are very welcome:~)

Alien Ghost March 3, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I’ve seen these kind of videos before since usually after the last day of work of the week I tend to relax watching these in YouTube. I also like Mistery Theater 3000, which with my son use as a mind exercise too. Just watch and old, bad movie and change the conversation with something funny that comes to your mind.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Raul
Alien Ghost´s last blog post ..Aspie World 3 – Communication

Sara March 11, 2013 at 3:09 pm

@ Alien Ghost — I will have to check out Mystery Theater 3000. That’s sound fun, especially if the old movie is one of those melodramatic old timers…now, that would be fun to create a conversation for one of those.

Thanks for the visit. As always, it is much appreciated.

Lynn March 6, 2013 at 5:23 am

That’s so great! Sorry to be late to the party. :)
Lynn´s last blog post ..Seaside, rooftop view and the excuse for going

Sara March 11, 2013 at 3:10 pm

@ Lynn — I’m glad you enjoyed the videos. Thanks for stopping by and watching them.