I often take pictures of windows. There’s something about a window that makes me want to look inside it.
Actually, I know it’s not polite to do this in real life. It could possibly get me in trouble.
However, looking inside a window is your photo challenge today, but I promise you will not get into trouble:~)
After all, this is a blog and not real life.
Story Photo Challenge
Below, I’ve given you three pictures of windows.
Pick a window. (Please let me know which picture you picked.)
Now, step up to it and look inside.
Questions to consider:
- Are you looking into the future, the past or the present?
- What is the first thing you see?
- Is it human, animal, mechanical or alien?
- If the window looks into a room, what’s inside it?
- Which of the three windows do you like the best and why?
Remember, you can pick the number of questions you want answer. Choosing only one is a perfectly acceptable option:~)