18 comments to Hearts to You

1. Jean Sampson says:

These are beautiful, Sara! And Happy Valentine’s Day to you and JC, too! We are snowed under up here but Bill took me out on Wed for lunch before the snow came (my idea to go early :) ). Have a lovely day!

@ Jean — I wondered if anyone would see this post, but I can always count on you. Thank you for the visit.

I hope you enjoyed your lunch. I know you’ll laugh, but I’m a bit jealous about everyone’s snow. Where I’m at, it’s actually warm. What’s the saying about the grass is greener….?

Have a Happy Day, my friend:~)

All lovely! Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend!
    Lynn´s last blog post ..Silvery world, snow woman and happy V day!

3. What a gorgeous, heart-warming post. thank you – and have a day (and a life) filled with love and laughter.

Hi Sara .. no I’m here! Happy First real Valentine’s Day to you .. legal at last!!!! Have a glorious time .. well with JC’s food – should be good … or maybe you’ll wait til he has some time off ..

Loved the photos and the hugs! Cheers to you both – Hilary
    Hilary´s last blog post ..GrandBlogMom … Guess who uses this? Ypocras an update …

@ Hilary — It’s nice to have you here! I loved your recent post, Ubuntu Bloghop and the video. I will never forget Elvis:~)

Cheers back at you!

Happy St. Valentine’s Day, Sara!!!
    Fireblossom´s last blog post ..Old Fashioned Notions

That is a beautiful Valentine post, Sara. I hope you and JC had a wonderful day!
    Linda´s last blog post ..What Does It Mean?

7. Gerri says:

Happy Valentine’s Day to you!!!
    Gerri´s last blog post ..What’s Your Genius?

8. Liz says:

I especially enjoyed the last one! Happy belated Valentine’s Day!
    Liz´s last blog post ..Blogging, a Memoir and Therapy

9. Chris Edgar says:

Are these “Highlights for Children”-type graphics where there are at least 100 different heart shapes in each picture? I counted at least 10 heart-shaped leaves on the flower, but that’s only 1/5 of what’s there, isn’t it? Oh well, I’ll come back for a second look later.

@ Chris — I suppose you say that. It is amazing how many natural things are heart-shaped once you start looking.

I appreciate your visit and enjoyed your song very much. You DO have a nice voice:~)