Help for Healing

FlowerMarkDear Friends,

The son of a friend of mine is critically ill. His name is Mark and he needs your prayers.

I believe healing prayers are powerful medicine and can be done with or without traditional religion. What matters most is the healing energy created when people, like you, take the time to send their caring and compassion to someone who is ill.

So, whatever your religion or belief, I’m asking you to share that healing energy today with Mark. I’d very much appreciate if you take a moment to stop and say a prayer for him and for his family. Thank you.

Sara

22 comments on “Help for Healing

1. Gerri says:

Sending healing prayers…xxO
    Gerri´s last blog post ..Marketing, Sales and Affiliates Oh My!!!

Consider it done, dear friend.
    Fireblossom´s last blog post ..Medea’s Lament

3. Valerie says:

I’m sending my prayers and positive thoughts as well. I believe in the power of both with all of my heart. And hugs, dear Sara. You are never far from my thoughts these days<3
    Valerie´s last blog post ..My Valentine

Done – absolutely. Healing prayers.
    Lynn´s last blog post ..One piper piping, glorious dish and happy V day!

Sending healing prayers for Mark. Hope you are well…it’s been a chilly winter for you.
    Linda´s last blog post ..Quote of the Week

@ Linda — Thank you about Mark. It’s been colder where you are, but yes, we have felt the chill. My poor Japanese Magnolia tree bloomed, but not all it has are brown flower because of the freeze. But, at least I don’t live in Boston!!!!

6. Naomi says:

Remembering your friend Mark in our family prayers! The power of prayer is stronger than we sometimes imagine! Hope you are doing great too!

7. Janice says:

Hope you got my reply by email; I didn’t realise you’d posted your request. Prayers still winging their way from Scotland, for Mark, his loved ones and for you, to help you stay strong enough to support everyone else. Jx
    Janice´s last blog post ..Brave Authenticity

8. Vesper says:

Sending my warmest thoughts to Mark and his family, praying that he will get well soon.
    All the best to you too, Sara. You have a great heart.
    Vesper´s last blog post ..Author Roland Yeomans + Giveaway

Sara, Mark and his family is in my prayers.
    Talon´s last blog post ..Murmurs

Hi Sara … how very sad for him and for his family … such a difficult time and I certainly hope life improves. Prayers and happy thoughts with big hugs are sent across – bloggers can do so much for others … Hilary
    Hilary´s last blog post ..ABCs of Dictionaries …

@ Hilary — Yes, it so difficult anytime to have someone be sick. I’m great believer in healing energy and so, thank you for sharing yours.

I’m pleased to read that YOU are doing well after your hip surgery.

Are we not