7 comments on “Oh, no!

Little yellow fish gets to go on the ride of its life inside the mouth of the shark and was then gently released – who doesn’t really like the taste of that kind of fish anyway.
    Lynn´s last blog post ..Shyness and beauty, out front and loyalty

The line broke
    the shark chock
    and the gold fish
    went home in a
    little rowboat

**************************

coming soon in a blog
    you’ll see
    a reply of mine worked
    by me
    desk49´s last blog post ..Universal Lovers

3. Kelvin Kao says:

Haha. When I first saw this picture, I thought Sara does cartoon computer graphics now. This somehow reminded me of Katy Perry’s half time performance sharks.
    Kelvin Kao´s last blog post ..Running Sound Cues – The Second Time

4. Liz says:

The kite is blown away into a body of water—and suddenly, the inanimate object magically obtains the ability to swim!
    Liz´s last blog post ..Story Sunday: Sexting (Wesley)

5. jean sampson says:

The little fish goes home to tell all of its buddies about the big shark that is really scary looking but is powerless to eat or hurt them because it is flat and you just sort of bounce off of its mouth! 🙂 They do not believe him and think he has eaten a bad worm and is hallucinating. But he knows what he has seen and experienced and sticks to his story!

Hi Sara – what an amazing looking kite … and I loved Desk 49’s reply … I’ve no idea – it’s a monstrous face! But I bet provides lots of happy laughs to those flying it ..

Cheers Hilary
    Hilary´s last blog post ..Z – Xtra on Aspects of British Cornish … and Reflections on the A – Z …

Little fish is swimming past the big scary shark when the shark belches loudly (you can see the bubbles). The horrified expression on little fish’s face isn’t fear, it’s his reaction to the shark’s foul breath. Ewwww!

Sorry, my thoughts are kind of out there sometimes.
    Linda´s last blog post ..Quote of the Week