I got If (Questions for the Game of Life) as a gift quite awhile ago. When cleaning out my bookshelves, I rediscovered it. It’s a a book with lots of interesting questions about life.
For “Thinking Thursday,” I decided to give you a few samples to try out.
I kept my choices to subjects that are not too personal, but let me tell you the book WILL challenge to consider some very personal “IFs.”
The book is fun and there’s a good mixture of the IF questions. You could easily use it at a party or as a personal challenge.
Picking the questions wasn’t easy as there are so many. In addition, I decided if I was going to put you on the “hot seat,” I had to participate as well:~)
Your Thinking Thursday Challenge:
Pick and answer one or more questions from the following list of “IFs.” Be sure to include the number for the question(s) you answer.
Here are the questions and my answers are below in italic (note I’d tried not to think too much about my answers):
1) If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
London, England to visit by eldest daughter who lives there.
2) If you could live the life of any fictional character, which character would it be?
Doctor Who (Oddly of all the questions, this one took me the longest to decide on because there are so many:~)
3) If you could be one article of clothing, what would you be and who would you want to belong to?
A straw hat and I’d belong to Charles Darwin.
4) If you were to preform in the circus, what would you do?
I’d be a trick acrobatic rider as I’ve always loved horses.
5) If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
The time when Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on the bus.